Saturday, July 22, 2006

Project Runway 3 - Episode 2

I am a bit late with this, so it is probably been done to death by now ... and probably better. But I am doing it anyway.

Episode 2 Challenge - Fit For A Queen

No, they are not designing dresses for drag queens even though Kayne and Robert would probably love to do that. They are designing a dress for Miss USA contestant Tara Conners ... yeah, I don't know who she is either. They only thing I could surmise is that NBC is showing the Miss Universe pageant and NBC Universal owns both NBC and Bravo; voila, corporate synergy.

Winners: Kayne and Robert, My Fav.: Michael and Laura, Auf'd: Malan and Katherine

Miss USA will be wearing the winners dress at the Miss Universe pageant on Sunday. I didn't really like it, but I wondering how it will look on stage. I may TiVo it tomorrow and just fast forward until I get to the evening gown portion of the show. I am pretty sure there will be some altering of the dress, but I wonder how much it will change from when the show aired.

If you like -- Marius, I already know you will be watching -- tune into NBC on Sunday 9/8c for the finished product.

PS: What do you think about Michael? I am not sure about his "preference", if you know what I mean.

Yay or Nay? ... not that there anything wrong with it. I am just sayin' ...

Labels: ,

Comments on "Project Runway 3 - Episode 2"

 

You got something to add?