Wednesday, August 22, 2007

13 days later ....

I am alive and well, just have been really busy with a bunch of things. I will give a brief rundown of what I have done since I last posted.

Parties: Pool party, House-warming party, Tennis viewing parties
Going to the Movies: The Bourne Ultimatum, A Death at a Funeral, Hairspray
Watch TV shows on DVD: House, M.D - Season 2, Footballers' Wives - Season 1

I have been also working a tennis tournament website which required me to build a online registration system using PHP and MySQL. It has been a while since I've coded so it took a bit of time but it is finally up and running.

Speaking of tennis, I had a tournament August 10-12 and I ended up placing 2nd. I lost to a guy that beat me once before. His style of play frustrates me which causes me to commit a lot of unforced errors. I have 4 tournaments scheduled between now and December, so I have tighten up my game so I can end my 3.0 career on a high note before I move up to 3.5 in January.

I return to regular posting this week and hopefully finish my Road Trip 2007 posts. In order to finish them, they will be shorter with less detail. I will just get to the good stuff.

So I am fine (for those who were worried) and doing well.

I may have a new crush developing but I am not quite sure if there is any interested on his part. There is something keeping me from exploring it further: he's in the military. This guy invited me and a select few to a pre-Labor Day BBQ. So I will test out the waters.

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments on "13 days later ...."

 

Blogger Paul said ... (August 22, 2007 at 12:50:00 PM CDT) : 

Good to have you back and know that you are OK! Congrats on the tournament, and on moving to 3.5. I thought Bourne Ultimatum was terrific, but the rapid cutting during chase scenes made me a little queazy (I'm such a dork). I hope that tournament registrations are going well, good luck at the BBQ too.

 

Blogger Marius said ... (August 24, 2007 at 9:04:00 AM CDT) : 

Good to have you back. :)

 

You got something to add?