Thursday, November 20, 2008

Television Junkie (Part 1 of x)

Over the last few months, I have been watch a helluva lot of television. I have been mostly watching British shows and a few from Australia.

Shows that I have watched:

Kath & Kim (Aus): Series 1-4
Grownups (UK): Series 1-3
Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps (UK): Series 1-7
Gavin and Stacey (UK): Series 1-2
Summer Heights High (Aus): Series 1 (soon to be airing on HBO)
The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle (UK): Series 1


I discovered It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on Hulu.com, and this show is awesome. To me, the show is a mix of Seinfeld, Strangers With Candy, and Friends. I watched from the beginning starting this past Friday and caught up to season 4 in 4 days. Check it out if you haven't already.

Shows I plan on watching before the end of the year:

Mad Men (US): Seasons 1-2
Blackadder (UK): Series 1-4
The Wire (US): Seasons 1-5

Labels:

Comments on "Television Junkie (Part 1 of x)"

 

You got something to add?