Friday, April 3, 2009

First Time Homebuyer

As of 3/31/2009, I am now a homeowner.


It funny because just about 2 months ago I was joking with some friends during dinner and stated that I love being a renter. I am a renter no more, thanks to the $8000 tax credit provided by President Obama.


I was really nervous prior to closing and I thought about backing out of the deal. Cooler head prevailed and still back at ease regarding my future purchase. Closing day came and went with any thing major happening but now it is all about the move. I am in the process of packing my things, transferring services and change my address on anything that requires my address. I just did all this less than two years ago, but this time seems easier. I plan to be fully into my condo by 4/15 and plan on throwing a party in mid-May.

Let the fun of packing/moving begin.

Labels:

Comments on "First Time Homebuyer"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (April 3, 2009 at 10:39:00 PM CST) : 

Yeah Baby!!! Moving on up... Moving on up... to the East Side....

 

Blogger Paul said ... (April 3, 2009 at 11:19:00 PM CST) : 

Congratulations! and all the best in your new place!

 

Anonymous Marius said ... (April 5, 2009 at 2:02:00 PM CDT) : 

Congratulations! :)

 

You got something to add?