Friday, February 6, 2009

Hello, Hello, Hello

It's been a while since my last post, but you know how things go when you are busy. I am in the process of looking out houses/condos to possibly move to. I have a couple of months on my current lease, so I have been really focusing on that. I would like to stay in my current area, but I haven't found anything I really loved and had to have. I found 10 more properties outside of my target area, so we'll see what will happen.

The 2009 tennis has officially started and I am trying to get match ready before my first major tournament in 6 weeks. I am still knocking off the rust but I think I have the time to get things in order before the tournament in Austin, TX. Historically, I have never done well at the tournament because of lack of preparation ... so I am looking to change things.

With all of this, I am contemplating recapping Project Runway Canada Season 2. But I am not sure if time will allow. I am hoping to a recap on ep 1 and 2 on Monday .

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Hello, Hello, Hello"

 

You got something to add?