Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pacuigo: My New Obsession

I went out to dinner with some new friends on Friday, and afterwards we headed for some dessert at Pacuigo. If you never been to Pacuigo, it is place that serves Italian gelato ... and it is so good. I am currently in training for the new tennis season so I have been extra conscious of what I have been eating -- and Pacuigo is surprisingly low calorie. Where is what I had for dessert and the nutritional fact:


It is a small cup of gelato but they give you a small shovel for a spoon so it feels like a large portion. The Fondente is a rich dark chocolate gelato that I tried for the first time Friday, and I think it is my new favorite. My favortie was Mint Chocolate Chip, but it has been replaced.

I will try to control my temptations to go to Pacuigo everyday. Try is the operative word.

Labels:

Comments on "Pacuigo: My New Obsession"

 

You got something to add?