Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dual Screens


Since I got my iMac about 14 months ago, I lost my dual monitor view until now. I bought an DVI adapter and viola ... dual screens.

I had a PC with two monitors for years, but I finally decided to added on my spare LCD monitors to my iMac. I like having the ability to place messenging applications or music on one screen while I do something else (like browse the Internet) on the other. It just makes thing a bit easier to multitask. I would much rather have an Apple LED Cinema Display, but don't want to spend $600. Unless there is a secret admirer that wants to get me a late Xmas present? ... Anyone?


Nothing to see here. Just a picture of Roger Federer changing his shirt during a changeover. Move along, please.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Dual Screens"

 

You got something to add?