Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bidding Adieu to Toronto

Tonight is my last night in Toronto before I drive back to Buffalo and then head to Raleigh, North Carolina, to visit my buddy since high school. I haven't seen him in 3 years, so our reunion has been long overdue.

I spent most of the day walking around Toronto, and just taking in the different neighborhoods. I wanted to take pictures but I was listening to music on my iPhone and didn't want to take it out to snap a photo. I didn't want to seem like a tourist. I walked to the riverfront, the CN Tower, the Ontario School for Art & Design, amongst other places in the downtown area.

My buddy Paul lives in Greek Town so there are many Greek stores in the area. We had dinner at a Greek restaurant called Astoria, and it was quite good. I got Lamb Souvlaki and he got Moussaka. No cute Greek waiters, unfortunately, but the food made up for that oversight.

I am heading to my alma mater, the University at Buffalo, before flying out to NC. I want to get a new UB sweater and try to visit an old advisor of mine. This is all depends if I wake up early enough to do all this before my 11:50am flight.

Maybe I should go to sleep?

Labels:

Comments on "Bidding Adieu to Toronto"

 

You got something to add?