Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rock Witchu


Tonight, Janet will be in Dallas for her Rock Witchu Tour and I am looking forward to going. I bought my tickets in June and I wasn't sure if she would actually come because she canceled 7 tour dates in a row due to an illness. One week ago today, it was announced that the tour will resume as scheduled, which I was happy to hear ... but I received some terrible news on that day. I have been really down this pass week, so I am hoping the concert will help lift my spirits before I fly back to Syracuse tomorrow.

I had an extra ticket so I am taking a friend who really took care of me during my NYC trip in August. So as a thank you to him, I am giving him my extra ticket. If it wasn't for him I was have never gone to NYC and gotten to meet Venus Williams.

I will post my account of the concert tomorrow.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Rock Witchu"

 

You got something to add?