Monday, November 2, 2009

Movies: This Is It


I wasn't sure what to expect, but what I saw ... I loved. I really enjoy seeing the making of what would have been Michael Jackson's final tour. You see this brilliant perform who is only singing at a small percentage of what he is capable to conserve his voice, but still sound better than most people. Then you see a man who was 50 year old aided by LCD monitor with song lyrics because he was unable to remember all the words. I think the movie showed more of a complete depiction of the real Michael Jackson.

The only thing I would change about the movie is that it was too short. The two hours just flew by and I could have easily watched another two of the 80+ hours of recorded footage. I hope when the movie is released on DVD/Blu-ray that more footage would be included.

I think I will see it again on the big screen just experience it like I were a concert goer. I really recommend seeing this.

RIP, Michael

Labels:

Comments on "Movies: This Is It"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 13, 2009 at 2:06:00 AM CST) : 

A painter for a portrait of young women,jordan shoes the two old man stopped him in the artist. "Two years ago, michael jordan shoes there is a painter as a portrait of my daughterair jordan shoes," one old man said, "up to now not a good painting." "It's nothing," cheap jordan shoes another old man said, "30 years ago, our city a good start to the artist portrait of my wife." nike dunks "How the?" "Until now, I did get pictures, do not have to see his wife."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 17, 2009 at 12:48:00 AM CST) : 

ankles and also they should not too long to an
ugg boots sale extent of dragging under


the soles of your shoes. tall ugg boots As for ladies try and avoid wearing excessive

jewellery and accessories, ugg classic tall boots be moderate instead

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 26, 2009 at 11:52:00 PM CST) : 

asked by Tom Ford to be the face of his first fragrance,
baby ugg boots
Black Orchid. In August 2007, bailey button ugg she also became the face of the jean company Restoration of the Monarchy as well.
Classic Tall Ugg Boots Continuing her modeling career, she also didugg classic cardy style boots

 

You got something to add?