Thursday, August 30, 2007

I Will Make A Fool of You .... TOP THAT!


I was singing (well...rapping) "Top That!" in the shower yesterday for some strange reason. I remember watching Teen Witch with my best-friend from elementary school in his basement, and dozens of times on HBO over the years. Even thought I haven't seen the movie in years, I still know 95% of the words. So when I found this online today, I had to post it.

Teen Witch
, for me, was like Showgirls at the time I saw it. It was so bad, that it was so good. I still can't believe that this movie got a PG-13 rating considering that there is a sex scene and a scene where 10 variants of the word penis (in rap form)is used. I never heard of the word "schlong" until I saw this movie.

My second favorite song of the movie, "I Like Boys":


I love it when people randomly start dancing and singing in unison for no apparent reason.

Labels: , , , , ,

Comments on "I Will Make A Fool of You .... TOP THAT!"

 

You got something to add?