Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mean What You Say

Yesterday when I was out and about when this guy came up to me and we started chatting. I was it started off as small talk and I let it be known that I wasn't interested in hooking up in anyway. He said he wasn't either, be just wanted to talk. After about a 10 minute conversation he started to asking really personal questions that typically leads to hooking up. I told the guy I wasn't interested and ended the conversation by saying it was nice to talk before I walked away. They guy was very handsome, but I don't hook up with people because it's not for me. It's a personal thing, and not a judgement call. It bothers me that the guy's intention was to try to hook up with me, but he said he wasn't. Why? It could have saved us both time if he was upfront about what his intentions were from the jump.

[addendum: this applies to online profiles/chats. If you state or your profiles says you are looking for friend/chat only, then don't ask sexual questions. It's a very "stranger with candy" scenario. Hypocrisy is not a good look on anyone. Case in point: Jeese Jackson.]

Ugh.

This weekend has gone by way too quick. I guess that happens when you are busy out and about doing things. Next weekend will be even more busy because I got a birthday party to attend and a tennis tournament.

I guess it is better to have too much to do, than too little.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Mean What You Say"

 

You got something to add?