Sunday, August 10, 2008

Things Said To Me: Hot Shy Guy Edition

INT. Location - Round-up - Night

While shooting pool with friends, HOT SHY GUY* wearing a black wifebeater came over and started chatting with my friend J. Everyone, including myself, was checking him out but he seemed interested in J. I asked J who the guy was and J answered HOT SHY GUY was just looking to challenged the table. The game ended and I was elected to play to keep our table. HOT SHY GUY seemed really timid, but nice. I won the first game and went over to shake his hand and he decided that he wanted to play another round. He complimented me on my shot-making, jokingly calling me the Tiger Woods of pool. I eventually won the match and went to him to chat a bit.

HOT SHY GUY
(after pulling me close to him for an embrace and a bit of chatting)
So does beating guys in pool get your d**k hard?

KILLERVIRGO
(trying to be funny and to do a bit of flirting)
No .. not really ... well, maybe a little.

HOT SHY GUY
Are you gay?

KILLERVIRGO
(answered hesitantly because it not a question I am asked often)
Yes.

HOT SHY GUY
(Seeming please with my answer)
Do you have a boyfriend?

KILLERVIRGO
(with some hesitation and an awkward pause ... for reasons unknown)
No, I don't.

HOT SHY GUY
Are you into white guys?

KILLERVIRGO
(taken aback a little because I thought he was Latino ... but it didn't matter)
I am into all people.

HOT SHY GUY
Cool. Let me get you number.


I gave him my number, but HOT SHY GUY didn't put it in his phone correctly so I had to give it to him again. He successfully call me and I saved his number on my iPhone. We talked for a bit more before he decided to venture out of the game area.

HOT SHY GUY
I will talk to you later, Black Beauty!


*This is who he sort of resembles:
taken from Season 1 Episode 3 of Queer As Folk.

Labels:

Comments on "Things Said To Me: Hot Shy Guy Edition"

 

You got something to add?