Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Another Man's Junk, Is Another Man's Treasure

This past Sunday, I went to my friend's house to so we and some other people can go out to dinner. I was walking from the parking lot to the complex where his condo was located when this man walked past me with his penis hanging out of his short-shorts. It wasn't accidental slippage, it was completely intention. I wanted to say to him, "Hey. Do you know you junk is hanging out of your shorts?" -- but I didn't because I thinks that's what he wanted. I arrive to my friend's place and I told him about it, he was like, "Oh yeah, that's Bob. He does that all the time." We all laughed headed to his car to go to dinner.

Coming off of the elevator, we turned the corner and there was man in the flimsiest of shorts with no underwear bouncing past us. We all gave each other a look and laughed. My friend asked if that was the guy I saw when I came in earlier. I told that this guy was new, but Bob is sitting on the step in front of his car. He mentioned that his complex is 95% gay and no one really pays any mind to all of these shenanigans.

First it was the guy in the sheer bathing suit, now this? I can't imagine what I will see when I go to his place for pool party for Pride weekend ... but I will try to bring my camera. :)

Labels:

Comments on "Another Man's Junk, Is Another Man's Treasure"

 

You got something to add?