Thursday, October 30, 2008

Back at UB


Back at UB
Originally uploaded by KillerVirgo

On my way back to Buffalo from Toronto was slow because I hit rush
hour traffic and construction delays. I made it the board at 9:30am
and I was nervous about the questions the boarder patrol might ask. It
was much ado about nothing because it took less than a minute.

I arrived on UB's north campus at 9:45am and I only had 30 minutes to
venture around. I bought a new UB Bulls sweater from the bookstore and
then walked through the student union towards Norton Hall to see my
old advisor.

I got into the main office ask the admin. assistant if she was
available. I told her my name and she placed call. I heard my
advisor's excited voice over the phone and I was told to go to her
office. She greeted me at the door and gave me big hug. We talked for
20 minutes before I had to go. We gave each other a goodbye hug and I
left for the airport.

It was nice to go back to UB.

North Carolina here I come...

Comments on "Back at UB"

 

You got something to add?