Thursday, April 30, 2009

Gone


Gone
Originally uploaded by KillerVirgo

I have officially moves out of my first apartment in Dallas. I lived
somewhere prior to this but I didn't choose it. I saw this place
shortly after my road trip to California in 2007 moved in weeks later.
I enjoyed apartment living, but not the fact that I paid A LOT for
this place which could have paid for a mortgage. It was time to move on.

Comments on "Gone"

 

Anonymous chi hair tools said ... (June 12, 2009 at 2:04:00 AM CDT) : 

Little Robert asked his mother for two cents. "What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?"
"I gave it to a poor old woman," he answered. chi hair straightener
"You're a good boy," chi flat irons said the mother proudly. "Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?"
"She is the one who sells the candy."

 

Anonymous Classic Mini Ugg Boots said ... (July 31, 2009 at 7:17:00 PM CDT) : 

Back at my high school for the tenth reunion,Ultra Tall Ugg Boots I met my old coach. Walking through the gym, we came upon a plaque on which I was still listed as the record holder for the longest softball throw.Sundance II Ugg Boots Noticing my surprise, the coach said, "That record will stand forever." I was about to make some modest disclaimer that records exist to be broken, when he added,Classic Tall Ugg Boots "We stopped holding that event years ago."

 

Anonymous Ugg Sandals said ... (October 29, 2009 at 6:36:00 PM CST) : 

Do you know Ugg Casuals and Nightfall Ugg Boots, in this you need the Sundance II Ugg Boots. My friends always asked me how to buy Metallic Classic Short Ugg Boots, i do not know he spend how much money to buy the Classic Tall Ugg Boots, when i see him in order to wear the shoes and search which the place can buy it.

 

Anonymous shoes jordan said ... (November 6, 2009 at 12:25:00 AM CST) : 

Don't care if Bailey Button Ugg Boots critics never jump in line,I'm gonna Classic Tall Ugg Boots give all my secrets away,My god,amazing Classic Short Ugg Boots how we got this far,It's like we're chasing all those Ultra Tall Ugg Boots stars.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 17, 2009 at 12:47:00 AM CST) : 

ankles and also they should not too long to an
ugg boots sale extent of dragging under


the soles of your shoes. tall ugg boots As for ladies try and avoid wearing excessive

jewellery and accessories, ugg classic tall boots be moderate instead

 

You got something to add?