Friday, November 17, 2006

Viewing Habits: 11/17 Update

New show


Dexter (Showtime) - I saw this show mentioned on one of the blogs I read but I didn't know much about it. Michael C. Hall, from the former HBO series Six Feet Under, plays Dexter who works as a Blood Spatter Analyst for the Miami Police Department but he has a secret ... he is a serial killer. The series is base on novels written by Jeff Lindsay (Darkly Dreaming Dexter, Dearly Devoted Dexter). I watched the last seven episodes on in two days and I am hooked.

Old show


Lost (ABC) - I am just tired of all of the flashback exposition and lack of plot. The show was awesome the first season, good in the second, and 'eh' in the third. I missed the last two episodes ... and I am fine with not knowing what's happening on the island. The TiVo Season Pass has been revoked.

Comments on "Viewing Habits: 11/17 Update"

 

You got something to add?