Sunday, November 12, 2006

It's 3AM ...

[i am too tired to spell and grammar check]

I just got home from clubbing with some friends. I knew I shouldn't have gone, but I just love punishing myself. I will have to post about my tournament results tomorrow when I get back to Dallas, but I have something other stuff I would like to talk about.

A group of use when out around 10pm down to the gay area in Houston. I went knowing that a group of my friends were going and Dr. Rx was going as well. You know I should be over him by know, but he was look damn good tonight. The first stop was JR's where we a couple of drinks (water for me) and just had a good time conversing and hanging out. We were there for an hour or so when a friend mine asked me what kind of guy I went when he couldn't peg my 'type'. After going to a series of guys in the club, he asked if Dr. Rx is someone I would interested in. I was hesitant to answer but I said yes. There was someone how agree that Dr. Rx is someone they would be interested in, let call Youngin'. I sort of gave Youngin' a territorial stare but he proceeded to go on an on about how good looking Dr. Rx is. From that point thing just got more interesting.

We finished up our drinks and then headed to a dance club called South Beach. After queuing for about 10 minutes we get in, to the bar, and take a lap before committing to a location. Dr. Rx and I were sort of getting close but I backed off because I didn't want anything to happen while he had a few drinks. I step away to talk to some other people and Youngin' swooped in and starting getting close with him. I wasn't sure what was going to on but I decided to observe. They went back to the bar to refresh their drinks and Youngin' had his hands on Dr. Rx's ass. I pointed this out to a friend and we just gave each other the "WTF" look and followed them to the bar to investigate.

We found them at the bar and Youngin' gave use the "why are here?" look. We got our drinks and head back to our location while Youngin' and Dr. Rx found a corner to get close. A few minutes go by and Youngin' leads my guy to the dance floor holding hands. At the point I am not really feeling anything regarding the situation -- I guess I was kinda of numb. I guess was trying to keep things together I didn't let anyone know that it bothered me. I am not really good at hide my face reactions so it was probably written all over my face. At this point I as ready to go but the Dr. Rx was driving, so it was good that I got a call from one of the other passengers saying they were ready to go as well.

I went to dance floor to collect the people in our group and gave my "let's wrap this shit up" gesture. We all made our way to the exit except for Youngin' and Dr. Rx. 30 minutes later they finally come out. I not really paying any attention to them but I see that Dr. Rx is giving me a look that he messed up. I was avoiding eye contact with him because I didn't want to add any more drama to the evening. When Youngin' started to stroke his back he moved totally out of reach and sort of avoided him while I was there. We get into the car and at this point I am not happy. Youngin' is stroking Dr. Rx. thigh while I sit in the back of them witnessing. But still there is no reciprocation from Dr. Rx. Maybe he sobered up a bit to realize what was happening. People stop to get fast food and an hour later we finally got back to the hotel. In that whole hour I only said "nothing for me, thank you" when asked if I wanted any food.

I am not mad at Youngin'. Actually, I have admiration and a bit of jealousy toward him. He saw what he wanted and went for it and that is something I could never do. He doesn't know about Dr. Rx and I so I won't hold him accountable for anything. What gets me down is that Dr. Rx knows how I feel, yet disregarded how I might have felt watching how everything went down. I was too young for him, yet Youngin' is 6 years younger than I am but that perfectly fine with him. It just frustrates me.

I will see if there is any kind of mea culpa tomorrow, but I don't see this happening. There are two people who knows my situation with Dr. Rx. He was at the club with me and shares a room with him.

Okay ... it is 4am CST and I am going to bed.

Labels: ,

Comments on "It's 3AM ..."

 

You got something to add?