Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Home Projects


Home Projects
Originally uploaded by KillerVirgo

I have been busy with doing thing a with my house, amongst other things, so I haven't been blogging much. I've been trying to get things in order for my house-warming party. In the midst of all that I ended up getting sick with, perhaps, Swine Flu. I feel better now but missed two days of work as a result.

I finished staining my Rast drawers from IKEA mahogany and added some new hardware I purchased from Home Depot. It looks really good, if I do say so myself. :)

Now I am hanging pictures around my place and still organizing things. I will be ready for the party in a few weeks.

Labels:

Comments on "Home Projects"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (May 24, 2009 at 2:05:00 AM CDT) : 

Wow........you have done a great job with your new place. Gives me some great ideas for whenever I finally own my home too. I have no doubt you will get rave reviews at your house-warming party. My big makeover involves finally buying a MacBook - I wish I knew how to update the hard drive as 120 GB has filled up too quickly. Hmmm........if I only knew someone who could help me upgrade it - wonder who that might be :)

Anyways, great job with your new place and I hope to hear back soon

Matt
matt.lagos@gmail.com

 

Anonymous runescape money said ... (June 15, 2009 at 9:21:00 PM CDT) : 

I am so glad I sold mine last weeI think this and the grand exchange will

both effect the RS economy alot.runescape

gold
People will probably buy rares for much less so prices will go

down.runescape money Though if some

prices go down there will be less bots so there is some good thuings.

 

You got something to add?