Saturday, November 18, 2006

My Car Hates Me

Yesterday while driving to tennis I noticed the strange noise coming from my tires. When I got to the courts I check my tires to check for a flat tire, but my tires seemed fine. I didn't think much about it and I was driving highway back home and I heard the noise again. I again check my tire when I got home and everything seemed okay.

I had fifteen minutes to take a shower and get dressed before heading the movies to see For Your Consideration. The movies wasn't all that great and I headed home and I didn't hear that noise.

This morning, I was making Cream of Wheat in my boxers when I heard a knock at the door. I threw on a pair of shorts before opening the door. It was my neighbor coming to tell me that my driver-side rear tire as flat. Great. At least this gave me some sort of validation that I wasn't crazy and there was something wrong with my car. I was going to attempt to change the tire myself but I never done it before. I was going to get my oil change today at Kwik Kar a few blocks away, so I will have them change the tire as well. I am due for a fluid changes as well so I will have them do all that as well.

They have wireless Internet so I will able to keep myself busy.

**update: after $200 in servicing, my tire has been fixed and my car is running like the day I purchased it.

Labels:

Comments on "My Car Hates Me"

 

You got something to add?