Saturday, June 30, 2007

iPhone: I Caved

After my post about not getting an iPhone, I ended up getting one this morning.

I saw that the iPhone was still available at my local Apple Store and they opened at 9 am today. I walked over at 8:50 and was the 8th person in line at 8:57. I got the phone in about 10 minutes.

I have to say that I am quite impressed with the iPhone thus far. I will test it out for 14 days and see whether I should keep it. I have 30 days to cancel the AT&T contract without penalty.I will do a full review when I get home later...maybe.

Sent from my iPhone

Labels: , ,

Comments on "iPhone: I Caved"

 

Blogger Paul said ... (June 30, 2007 at 6:08:00 PM CDT) : 

Wow - I'm amazed, congratulations!

 

Blogger Marius said ... (July 3, 2007 at 11:37:00 PM CDT) : 

Noooo!!!!

Well, since you got it, you might as well enjoy it. Man, I envy you sooo much. Have fun!

 

You got something to add?