Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Random: I Look Like Who?

I forgot my ID card for my company's parking garage so after work I had to go to the parking attendant and fill out a form so I could out. After I said hello the attendant asked if I ever watched a show on Lifetime called Army Wives. I told her no, because it is on Lifetime and I don't watch television for women -- I only thought that last part. She proceeded to tell me that I looked exactly like one of the stars of the show. She told me I should check it out and see for myself.

When I got home I logged onto the website for the show, and saw this:


He is not a bad looking guy, but I know I don't look like him. The only similarity that we have is that our faces are kind of round. Other than, we have nothing in common. I recognize the actor, Sterling K. Brown, from a show that used to air on FX called Starved. A show about anorexia and bulimia ... yes, it was a comedy.


For those who know me, does this guy look like me? I know my abs are more defined, so overlook that minor detail.

Labels: , , ,

Comments on "Random: I Look Like Who?"

 

Blogger Paul said ... (June 19, 2007 at 4:00:00 PM CDT) : 

No - you are sexier

 

Blogger Marius said ... (June 20, 2007 at 8:32:00 PM CDT) : 

Hm, I think you kind of look like the second guy; I don't think you look like Sterling K. Brown.

 

Blogger Killervirgo said ... (June 20, 2007 at 10:07:00 PM CDT) : 

They are the same person.

 

Blogger Marius said ... (June 21, 2007 at 12:57:00 AM CDT) : 

Ah, so it is. I guess you and he have similar profiles. But that's about it.

 

You got something to add?