Monday, December 17, 2007

Third Anniversary


Today marks the third anniversary of my blog "And, You Are?"

I can't believe that I am still actively involved this project, which started after a break-up. It wasn't a bad break-up, but I thought blogging would keep me occupied and also allow me to vent. I do vent at times, but it also allows me to be creative as well as work on my writing skills. Granted, I am still a horrible writer, but I think I have become better since I first started three years ago.

I hope for the blog to continue to grow and change in the future. I am still planning a revamp of this site, but still working on the design as of right now. I am working with a friend, and website guru, Superblu to help updated this site to make it run at its full potential. Even thought he doesn't read this blog has often as he should. Grrrr. Hopefully it will be finished by the first of the year.

Thanks to all of you who have visited, and I hope you stick around.

Killervirgo

My Favorite Posts:
Project Runway recaps
To Wong Foo ...

Labels:

Comments on "Third Anniversary"

 

Blogger Paul said ... (December 18, 2007 at 4:24:00 PM CST) : 

Congratulations! Wow, 3 years we've been following - doesn't seem that long.

 

Blogger Marius said ... (December 20, 2007 at 8:37:00 PM CST) : 

Congratulations! I've always enjoyed reading your blog. And I look forward to all your future posts. Keep 'em coming. :)

 

You got something to add?