Thursday, December 13, 2007

"Feedback" for Ms. Jackson


Ms. Jackson (because you are nasty),

This note is in response to your newly release single "Feedback".

I am tired of hearing songs about or relating to your vagina. It was titillating in 1993 with the release of your janet. album, but now in 2007 the topic (and maybe your vagina) is just worn out.

With tracks like the Ying Yang Twins' "The Whisper Song" and David Banner's "Play" the only why your vagina is going cause a media stir is have it on the cover of your new album.

I am not saying this to hurt you, but it is time for some tough love. I just hope this song is not indicative of your new album.

I hope you appreciate this feedback.

Your fan,


Killervirgo

P.S. I am still scarred for life because of "Warmth" from the Damita Jo album.

Labels: ,

Comments on ""Feedback" for Ms. Jackson"

 

You got something to add?