Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Preppy

Preppy

I went to a party two weeks, and I was able to spend some time with the guy my friend is currently dating. He is a nice guy, and I enjoyed talking to him. This past weekend my friend told me that the guy he is dating thought I was preppy. I would have to concede that my style of dress is rather preppy, but I am not exactly sure what he meant by the comment. I was wearing a purple polo, jeans, and purple/teal Air Force 1s


... how preppy is that?

Is being preppy necessarily a bad thing?

Labels:

Comments on "Preppy"

 

Blogger Paul said ... (February 6, 2008 at 11:07:00 PM CST) : 

Being preppy isn't a bad thing - being uncomfortable is - you like what you wear? (and I'm assuming that you do) then great! Besides - you DO dress well.

 

You got something to add?