Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Election 2008: The Real American Gladiators

I was watching the Today Show yesterday morning before work, and I saw this ad for Chris Matthews show on MSNBC:



I knew it looked familiar but I couldn't place where I have seen it before. It took about a minute, but I figured it out:


How lazy is NBC's graphic department for using the same logo template?

I would love to see Hilary and Barack battle it out against American Gladiators for the Democratic nomination. But not with the new gladiators. I want the old school American Gladiators with name names like Malibu, Lace, and Nitro.

They should totally consider doing this in November to determine the next president. Think of the ratings! If it comes down to Hilary and McCain, I got my money on Hilary. She had about 40 lbs and 5 inches on him.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Election 2008: The Real American Gladiators"

 

Blogger Paul said ... (January 30, 2008 at 4:03:00 PM CST) : 

It's true - it is probably a much better test of who would make a good president!

 

You got something to add?