Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Almost Ready To Go

I just got back from a birthday dinner at The Porch and I am going though my packing checklist for all the items I need. The weather may be iffy while I am there so I need to bring some cold/wet weather clothing. Everything is laid out and ready to be stuffed in the luggage I just bought. It's got wheels, y'all! I never owned proper luggage and I got a start 7-piece set from Target that's pretty sturdy. I have to start somewhere.

I am loading up my iPhone my stuff to keep my occupied during my flight.


I just got the new Solange album, which is surprising good, so ripping my copy of the CD that arrived (just in time) from Amazon.com. I also have some videos that I want to watch so they are being loaded as well.

Not sure if I am going to bring my laptop because I will be tempted to do work, and that's not a good thing. So I think I am going to leave it at home ... but how will I upload my pictures? Hmmm....

I will be blogging here and using Twitter while in NYC.

Still nervous about the flight, but I am heading east no matter what.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Almost Ready To Go"

 

Blogger Paul said ... (August 26, 2008 at 11:04:00 PM CDT) : 

Have a wonderful trip!

 

You got something to add?