Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fancy Meeting You Here: Michael Urie

I was out last night playing pool and after we finished we decided to do a lap before committing to a location. We found a spot and met up with some other people we know. I shifted my location, and who did I see ...


... Ugly Betty's Michael Urie. He was just standing around chatting with a few people while having a beer. He wasn't being approached by a lot of people but he seemed just to be relaxing. I saw him and I was like, "oh, there's that guy from Ugly Betty. You know ... what's his name?" I eventually had to look up his name on my iPhone to remember, but then I lost interest. He seemed nice, though.

Edited (8/21/08) - he is from Dallas, TX so that would explain why he would be in town.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Fancy Meeting You Here: Michael Urie"

 

You got something to add?