Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Gadgerty: Apple Mac Book Pro 13"


It will be mine. Oh, yes .... it will be mine. I am thinking about getting it in the next month or so. I got my Apple iBook over four years ago is running really slow and I can barely watch YouTube videos on it. Also, I has the old IBM chipset so it will not be able to run Snow Leopard when it comes out in September.

I am still deciding, but more than likely I will get it soon.

[Apple Mac Book Pro]

Labels: ,

Comments on "Gadgerty: Apple Mac Book Pro 13""

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (June 25, 2009 at 1:43:00 AM CDT) : 

For further information about the Warhammer CD-key and Warhammer Timecard, Please keep an eye on
jordan shoes.
For more information please keep an eye on michael jordan shoes
air jordons
air jordan
cheap jordan shoes

 

Anonymous chi flat iron said ... (August 2, 2009 at 8:41:00 PM CDT) : 

There I was, my first day On the Job as a receptionist,buy chi flat iron handling one phone call after another like an old pro, when an employee stopped by my desk.buy chi flat irons "Have you ever done this before?" she asked. "No," I said. "Thought not. You just told that caller,chi turbo flat iron `The person you want is on vacation. Would you care to hold?'"

 

You got something to add?