Monday, January 1, 2007

NYE Party 2006/2007

Tonight is the NYE party at my friends condo, and it should be fun. There will be about 20 people in attendance that I know and about 3 that I don't. There will be food and drink and I plan on getting my fill of Sprite throughout the course of the evening.

Up until today I was determined to get a kiss at midnight from Rx, but now I am think I am over my crush. I decided that it is waste of time chasing after someone who knows how you feel, and who feels the same, but decides not to forge a relationship. It is too exhausting.

Tonight is about fun.

update:

I dragged myself home around 1:30am at this morning after having fun at the party. No drama ... just fun. Youngin' was invited to the party and he proceeded to get drunk and threw himself at Rx, as well as another guy. It was a sight to see.

Happy New Year!

Labels: ,

Comments on "NYE Party 2006/2007"

 

You got something to add?