Thursday, December 7, 2006

Sleep Induced Coma

Last night, I was on my couch watching Mystery Science Theater 3000 (episode 514 - Alien from LA) and I began to fall asleep. It was only 9:30pm and I was already ready for bed. I couldn't fight the trip to slumber-land so I decided to go to bed.

Next thing I knew was that I was waking up at 6:30am for work. I have no memory of going upstairs and getting undressed or clearing my bed of the clothes before getting into it. It's kind a weird/scary that I don't have any memory of doing these things.


I think that weird looking Haitian guy from Heroes got to me cleared my brain.

Labels:

Comments on "Sleep Induced Coma"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (December 8, 2006 at 1:16:00 AM CST) : 

ew he does look wierd, that just shows how tired you were though.

 

Blogger Marius said ... (December 8, 2006 at 7:00:00 PM CST) : 

Is that what they call him on the show--just the Haitian? Even weird people have names. Right?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (December 10, 2006 at 10:02:00 PM CST) : 

He looks good to me.

 

You got something to add?