Monday, December 4, 2006

Janet: WTF? - Billboard Music Awards 2006

You know ... I professed my love for Janet on many occasions. But what I saw tonight on the Billboard Music Award was just awful. I know she has her limitations [singing] and I have overlooked them for a long time because she always brought it in the dance department. Tonight, she failed to deliver.


The bad choreography, the horrible outfits,

what's with the shoulder pads?

and that wig --

egads, the wig!


I swear that is the same wig that Madonna rocked in the "Jump" video, which was then passed down to Britney Spears, who forgot it (and her underwear) at a restaurant where Janet was dining. She picked that thing up, dyed it honey brown and rocked at the BMAs.

I know this is just a instant reaction, and I will be in the front rows when her tour hits Dallas. But I am just let down, is all.

I going to watch Heroes to get that horrible performance out of my mind.

Possible spoiler:

I think Isaac is going to die tonight.It was only Eden. BOO! NBC has hyped up this episode stating that a "hero" is going to die ... meaning a lead character was going to die. Once again Heroes let me down but I will be watching in January for the conclusion. This is the only show that I watch live because it is in HD, so I guess they got me hooked.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Janet: WTF? - Billboard Music Awards 2006"

 

You got something to add?