Monday, February 25, 2008

HD DVD: Taunting Me from the Beyond


A week after being pronounced dead, I got my 5 free HD DVDs in the mail today. I pretty much gave up ever receiving them because it has been like 13 weeks since I mailed in the form. But lo and behold, here they are ... taunting me.

Just DIE already!!

Labels: , ,

Comments on "HD DVD: Taunting Me from the Beyond"

 

Blogger Paul said ... (February 26, 2008 at 12:39:00 PM CST) : 

Correct me if I'm wrong (I so often am) ... but don't HD DVD's play on regular DVD players? At higher than regular quality? In which case, at least you can watch the movies you got ... though it does seem ironic to get them AFTER the format has died. Zombie video?

 

Blogger Killervirgo said ... (February 26, 2008 at 3:17:00 PM CST) : 

HD DVDs requires a HD DVD player.

 

You got something to add?