Tuesday, January 2, 2007

2006 New Year Resolution Wrap-up

  • Blog more - I have a lot of thoughts but I never seem to manage to type them up. I will try to make more of an effort to blog more.
    • I think I did a lot of blogging in 2006 so I think I fulfilled the resolution.
  • Get tattoo - I am still designing it, and I am not sure where to put it.
    • I decided to change the design and the location of the tattoo, so I will get it sometime this year.
  • Make it past the first round in a (singles) tennis tournament.
    • completed - I won my first tournament
  • Get in shape by actually going to the gym and cut down eating (delicious) fatty food from McDonalds and other fast food place.
    • Yeah ... this didn't happened.
  • Find an apartment that is close to work when my roommate moves back to Canada.
    • completed - I decided to stay in the same apartment.
  • "Come out" to mom and dad - I think it is about time.
  • Watch every Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode - With over 120 episodes at 85 minutes each, it will take me the entire year to get through them all. I own all the episodes but only watched 40 of them.
    • watch seasons 4, 5, 8-10. still need to see the other episodes.
  • Watch all three seasons of Nip/Tuck - I heard a lot of good things about the show but I didn't have the FX Network at the time.
    • I made it halfway through season 1, but I didn't like any of the characters so I lost interest.
I am deciding my list for 2007 and I will post it sometime this week.

Happy New Year!

Labels:

Comments on "2006 New Year Resolution Wrap-up"

 

You got something to add?