Wednesday, January 10, 2007

DVD: Martin - The Complete First Season

Martin DVD Cover
[source: Amazon.com]

I got my copy of Martin - The Complete First Season from Amazon.com in the mail yesterday. I watched 3 episode during my lunch break on my iBook and I forgot how funny this show was. I haven't seen these episodes in the longest time. Martin Lawrence's Momma Payne, Sheneneh, and Jerome characters were just icing on the comedic cake.

[source: Amazon.com]

I got this because last year I got the Living Single - The Complete First Season and I remember watching these shows Sunday, then on Thursday nights when they were moved. I still firmly believe that Sex and the City was patterned after Living Single. Or, maybe bother shows were both patterned after Golden Girls?

Anyway ... if you haven't seen either show, they are worth checking out.

Labels:

Comments on "DVD: Martin - The Complete First Season"

 

You got something to add?