Sunday, February 18, 2007

Tennis League Night - 2/16/07 (rescheduled)

Last Tuesday the weather was really cold for tennis, so my opponent and I rescheduled for this past Friday.

Results: I won 6-0, 6-0 (double bagel!!)

I played really well, obviously. My backhand was a bit shaky but I managed not to lose a game. I decided to work mixing up my serve with various spins. It was effective and I was able to keep my opponent off guard because he wasn't sure what serve was coming.

I have a warm-up tournament on 2/24/07-2/25/07 and it will be a good way to gauge my game before my Austin tournament. Will post the results of that tournament.

Labels:

Comments on "Tennis League Night - 2/16/07 (rescheduled)"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (February 18, 2007 at 11:15:00 PM CST) : 

That's a great result - good luck in the practice tournament!

 

You got something to add?