Thursday, February 15, 2007

Killervirgo vs. The State of Texas, Final Act

Just one last update:

I have decided not to file an appeal because I am tired of dealing with the court system, and I am just over the whole situation. I will pay the citation by March 8 and be done with it. I will use my credit card and get some points for the transaction. So, in essence, I am using them so that I can get a $50 Amazon.com gift card.

My insurance company was able to recoup my deductible from the person how rear-ended me. So with my deductible and the other monies I've received from lost wages and medical bills ... I made out pretty well. This is another reason why I am not too particularly upset with paying the citation.

The one thing that sucks is that my insurance went up $300/year because of the accident. My perfect driving record is ruined so I decided to buy me something to make me feel better.

...you'll find out tomorrow what that item is.

Labels:

Comments on "Killervirgo vs. The State of Texas, Final Act"

 

You got something to add?