Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Veneers Are The New Grills?


While watching the Grammys on Sunday, I noticed that Cee-lo's teeth looked very odd. They were big and huge and seemed like were a pair of over-sized dentures. I thought it was a joke for the performance, but they are real.


It seems as though Ludacris has also gotten teeth fixed. I guess he needed a new Hollywood smile to with his new Hollywood career. What I like about his teeth is that they actually look normal. If haven't seen him before, they could pass are real.

Is this a new trend in the Hip-Hop world? I hope so.

If I had their kind of money the first thing I would do is get a smile makeover. My teeth aren't bad ... but after braces, form a crappy orthodontist, they aren't as good as they could be. I had braces for two year during college. If I wasn't awkward enough, with the braces I felt like I was a kid in a sea of adults. I had to get them because my bit was misaligned and it caused jaw pain. I am longer feeling any pain, but there always room for improvement.

If I had $10,000 for a smile makeover, I wouldn't hesitate to get some new pearly whites. But I fear that my teeth will be all big like Cee-lo, Tiger Woods, or the ones Hilary Duff once had.

Labels:

Comments on "Veneers Are The New Grills?"

 

You got something to add?