Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Downtime

My site was down for a couple of days because the server crashed. Luckily, my info was backup and restored for the most part.

I will be posting something tomorrow. It may or may not be interesting, but stay tooned.

Labels:

Comments on "Downtime"

 

Blogger Marius said ... (March 6, 2007 at 10:30:00 PM CST) : 

Glad to have you back. Also, I was wondering; why no Oscar predictions this year?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (March 7, 2007 at 4:04:00 PM CST) : 

When I first started reading this site it was very interesting but now not so much.

 

Blogger Killervirgo said ... (March 7, 2007 at 4:21:00 PM CST) : 

There was no Oscar predictions this year because I thought there weren't going to be many surprises. I was then going to talk about that horrible bolero jacket J.Hud was wearing, but there were a bunch of other sites doing the same thing.

 

You got something to add?