Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tennis League Night - 2/20/07

Results - I won 6-2, 6-0

They guy who I played last night was really annoying. He is a nice guy, but the take like 1-2 minutes in points retrieving balls or just milling about. I like faster play because when I find my groove it allow me to maintain my level of play. Fed up, I had to spank him ... metaphorically. My backhand wasn't that great but my serve was on point and I only had 2 double faults the entire match.

The weather last night was beautiful. It was about 70 degrees, clear sky and calm winds. I wish we could have played during daylight hours because the lighting is horrible at the courts during the evenings.

I have my tournament on Saturday but the weather calls for rain. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Labels:

Comments on "Tennis League Night - 2/20/07"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (February 21, 2007 at 5:29:00 PM CST) : 

Hi there! I've been reading your blog for quite some time now. I must admit, I don't read every post though. However, I'm not certain if you ever mentioned what locations here in Dallas your games are at. I, and perhaps my girlfriend, would like to come see you play.

 

You got something to add?