Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sony Ericsson Open 2007


I can not believe that Roger Federer -- MY ROGER!! -- lost to Guillermo Cañas ... AGAIN. I was not able to see the match because my TiVo cut out after Roger was down 1-3. Cañas has made his way back to the tennis scene after being busted for doping, and had been out of the ATP for 15 months. I wonder since Roger has not played him before he is not used to his game? I don't what is going on, but Roger needs to do something before heading to the French Open. (related story - Yahoo! Sports)

In better news ...


Serena Williams spanked Maria Sharapova (6-1, 6-1). Serena continued to crush Maria's weak serves and it didn't help that Maria double-faulted 8 times. It has been reported that Maria suffered from severe menstrual cramps during the match which could have affected her game. Either way, I am glad Serena is winning again; I hope she can keep up this momentum into the French Open and Wimbledon. (story)

Labels:

Comments on "Sony Ericsson Open 2007"

 

You got something to add?