Thursday, March 22, 2007

Top Design: Wait ... Matt's not gay?


I have been watching Top Design since it premiered. It's not that I like the show, it is just that I am lazy and have not deleted it from my TiVo Season Pass list. Episodes 1-3 were unbearable mostly due to John because his temper and bitching.

John praying to not kill Michael during their first challenge.

But it was later revealed that he is HIV positive and his extreme temperament was due to a doctor prescribed testosterone injection he received before joining the show. That sucks, but luckily he didn't stay too long because he was becoming tedious.

Why am I still continuing to watch this show? I wouldn't know a good design from a bad one because, frankly, I don't care about interior design. If you saw my apartment would probably think I just moved there due to the bare walls and lack of window treatments. The only reason I have continued to watch the show because I like Carissa and Goil. Actually, Goil the major reason I am watching. Look at him:


He is adorable. Yeah he whines and complains, but look how his eye wear to match his outfits.


Or maybe his eye wear is like a mood ring. Light frames = happy; dark frames = sad. I will keep watching because of his quirky design and his all around cuteness.

Last night was kind of boring with faux drama built in. But the big surprise was ... no, it wasn't Kelly Wearstler's crazy ass outfit and hair ...

Is that Renaissance Fair couture she's wearing?

it's was when Matt was doing a confessional he announced that he was married with a child.

Reminder to self: remember that you're married and NOT a flaming homosexual.

Now, I just assumed he was gay because he acts sort of ... well, gay. I didn't bother to his profile on the Top Design website, but if I had it states that he was been married for ten years. Color me surprised.

We are now down to the final 4 contestants and the show is limping to its finale. I really hope this show doesn't get picked up for another season. I loved Todd Oldham on MTV's House of Style back in the day, but he is not meant for this show.

[photo source: Bravo's Top Design website]

Labels: ,

Comments on "Top Design: Wait ... Matt's not gay?"

 

Blogger Marius said ... (March 23, 2007 at 12:22:00 PM CST) : 

I agree; Goil is adorable.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (March 22, 2008 at 11:55:00 PM CST) : 

i agree, goil is really adorable!

 

You got something to add?