Friday, March 16, 2007

Weight Check: Endpoint



Well, I missed my goal of 20 lbs by March 9th. So far, I have lost 18 lbs and I currently weight 207 lbs. Which is good, but it was my fault I didn't do better.

After my tennis win I decided to treat myself to Pei Wei and Marble Slab. And the next day I went to McDonald's because I didn't feel like cooking. I know, I am a horrible person ... but I am not perfect. Luckily, I have been getting a lot of exercise so I didn't gain any weight.

My diet was over in Austin. Amy's Ice Cream, Magnolia Cafe desserts, Rio Grande for dinner, Dan's Hamburger for lunch ... I didn't stand a chance. I tried not to eat beef but when you are in a burger joint you are short on options. Also, I think my body craves beef after really strenuous exercise. Is that weird?

Anyway ... My next goal is to get down to 195 (190 maybe pushing it) by May 1st. My company has this health & fitness competition were they give out prizes for people who loses the most weight. See that I didn't have much too lose I won't be winning that competition. But I am currently in second place for total exercise minutes with 3116 since February 1st. There's this girl show is currently at 3364 but I will easily pass her when I ramp my fitness routine.

Also, she taunted me, so I must beat her.

Updates on 5/1/07.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Weight Check: Endpoint"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (March 17, 2007 at 9:43:00 AM CST) : 

YO! I'm trying to loose 15 pounds by graduation, May 26th. I currently weigh 145, need to get to one 130... and I think that I am about 5'3ish, somewhere around there. I'm not sure though if I am trying to loose inches or pounds... people tell me I need to tone up, rathar than specifically try to loose weight. We shall see. Maybe if I loose a few inches I'll be satisfied. I will be taking before and after pictures, to see which how I progressed. 3 miles around the neighborhood, walking. (when I walk I loose weight/inches).

 

You got something to add?