Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Neglect

I know that I have been neglecting my blog and just been posting a lot of tennis stuff. But tennis is a major part of my life right now. My goal by the end of the year is to move up a level (from 3.0 to 3.5) and it takes a lot of practice time and tournaments to do that. So sorry if I have been boring you to death with all my tennis talk.

I have to many ideas that I am trying to create posts for: Project Catwalk 2 (UK version), my failed music career, the return of The Greek ... just to name a few. I am also at a career crossroad and I have to make some decisions within the next month or so.

Your patience will be rewarded ... but, don't hold me to that. I am very non-committal when it comes to my blog. So ... set your expectations low when you visit.

Thanks!

Labels:

Comments on "Neglect"

 

Blogger Paul said ... (March 10, 2007 at 6:16:00 PM CST) : 

I hope you are having a terrific time in Austin!

 

You got something to add?