Thursday, September 20, 2007

Milestone: 100,000 Vistors

Sometime in between my last post and me packing up my apartment like a mad person for my move on Saturday, I passed milestone: there has been over 100,000 visits to my little blog. I am completely shocked that I have had over 5,000 visits considering that I mostly talk about my life. I sort of purposefully decided not to make this a "celebrity" gossip blog, primarily because there are so many other sites that do a much better job. Such as: Dlisted.com, Oh.No.They.Didn't, Pink is the New Blog, etc ...

Thank you to those that have visited my blog, and hopefully more people will come to my tiny section of the Internet.

Labels:

Comments on "Milestone: 100,000 Vistors"

 

Blogger Paul said ... (September 20, 2007 at 12:30:00 PM CDT) : 

Congratulations! And good luck with the move this weekend - I know you'll love the new place, and I'm sure it will feel like home right away.

On another note: moving to Canada is proving more difficult - the U.S. dollar sank again today - making the Canadian dollar equal in value! Salaries here suddenly look very good (though costs are still high)

 

Blogger Marius said ... (September 20, 2007 at 4:20:00 PM CDT) : 

100,000 visits? Wow. Congratulations.

 

You got something to add?