Thursday, September 27, 2007

Project Runway 4 - Meet the Cast


I am not sure how about feel about these people. Just for the eye-candy, I am very interested in Kevin and Rami (see below). There hasn't been any eye candy on Project Runway -- well, for me anyways -- since PR1's Robert.

Everyone seems to be okay, not sure if there will be any drama, but we will get to know them all better when the season premieres November 14th, 2007 on Bravo. Mark you calendars.

I will be doing weekly posts regarding the episodes. They won't be full recaps of the show, but just my thoughts of the episodes. Take a look here of my past work.

I can't tell you how much I've missed this show. Project Catwalk couldn't fill Project Runway's Christian Louboutins.

Project Runway 4 Bios via Bravo

Labels: ,

Comments on "Project Runway 4 - Meet the Cast"

 

You got something to add?