Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Fallen Off the Edge of the Earth

Well, not really. I just finished moving to location on the earth. And you can't fall off the edge of the earth because the earth is not flat. You hear me, Sherri Shepherd of The View?

A week and a half later, I am finally out of my old apartment in trying to settle into my new place. This has been impossible because I have been heavily involved in the preparations of an annual tennis tournament organized by my tennis group. The tournament is on Saturday and things are coming down to the wire. I haven't been playing much tennis with all that has been going on and I fearing that I will bounced in the first round, yet again. But I am hopeful.

This week I will do a post on the TV shows that premiered this fall and what currently has season pass on my TiVos. This should be up on Friday barring any catastrophic events.

Enough about me. How are you?

Comments on "Fallen Off the Edge of the Earth"

 

Blogger Paul said ... (October 4, 2007 at 2:20:00 PM CDT) : 

I'm terrific! But, you might have fallen OFF the edge of the earth and not just OF it ... Feel free to erase this.

 

Blogger Killervirgo said ... (October 4, 2007 at 2:32:00 PM CDT) : 

You couldn't just let that one slip past, huh? My blog isn't about grammar or syntax; it is about information no one really cares about.

Anyway ... the subject line has been corrected.

 

Blogger Paul said ... (October 4, 2007 at 8:26:00 PM CDT) : 

You're quite right - I'm way to pedantic and your blog is not about grammar - so I will restrain myself from pointing out that the same error exists in the next line, and instead wish you an excellent tennis tournament, congratulate you again on the new apartment, and wish you a terrific weekend!

 

You got something to add?