Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Recovery

After an extended period away, I am finally back to posting on my blog. I was heavily involved in running a tennis tournament, as well as participating in it, and it left me exhausted. Last week was a totally blur and I don't even remember much of what I did.

On the plus side I did really well in the tournament. My partner and I won our doubles division, and I made it to the semi-final round in singles. I would post a picture of my shiny new trophy, but I don't have it as of yet. I will post a picture when I receive it. I played 7 matches in 2 days because of rain, but I managed to beat my nemesis, who I had a 0-3 record against. This was my favorite moment of the tournament.

I am teeming with topics to write about for my blog, so I will be resuming normal posting tomorrow. I still have to wrap up the road trip posts so I hope to have that completed before the end of the month. And ...

I got to meet Pete Sampras!!!! But more on that later.

It feels good to be back. Check back soon.

Comments on "Recovery"

 

Blogger Paul said ... (October 17, 2007 at 4:59:00 PM CDT) : 

Welcome back! We missed you!

 

Blogger Marius said ... (October 18, 2007 at 10:34:00 AM CDT) : 

What? You got to meet Pete Sampras? Do Tell. You have my full attention. Also, welcome back. I look forward to reading about your adventures in Dallas. :)

 

You got something to add?