Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Gadgets: Xbox 360 Elite


I know I don't need this, but I want it because my first Xbox is starting to died on me. The are a number of reason why I think I should get the new Xbox:
  1. To play Sega: Virtual Tennis 3 in 1080p (more info)
  2. The ability to download HD television shows and movies
  3. HD-DVD
The new Xbox April 27th in the US and Canada, so I have a month to think about this purchase. If I get that new position I mentioned last week, then I will buy the new Xbox as a gift to myself ... since I don't have anyone special to buy gifts for me. I need to find a wealthy benefactor to enable my need for high-tech gadgets.

I star in a new reality show called, "Who Wants To Buy Me A Lot of Stuff?" Do you think LOGO or MTV is interested in a show like this?

More info via Gizmodo

Labels:

Comments on "Gadgets: Xbox 360 Elite"

 

You got something to add?