Monday, April 2, 2007

Another Job Opportunity

I got offered another promotion at my company. It is the Junior DBA position that I was told about late last year but it never panned out due to company restructuring. Now, someone is leaving the company and there is now an open position.

The last couple of weeks have been crazy. I just got promotion, I interviewed for a new job, and now I am being offered another position in a completely different field. There are of thing to sort out -- pros and cons of each job -- before I make a decision by the end of the week. It is not necessarily about money; it is more about the quality of life. So far nothing is topping the possible 11 weeks off the job I interviewed for is offering. I will have to call them tomorrow and see if I am still in the running for the position.

Update at the end of the week.

Labels:

Comments on "Another Job Opportunity"

 

Blogger Paul said ... (April 3, 2007 at 9:13:00 AM CDT) : 

It seems all I can say is congratulations again - I'm sure that you will make the decision that is right for you!

 

Blogger Marius said ... (April 4, 2007 at 12:48:00 AM CDT) : 

Congratulations. Keep up the good work.

 

You got something to add?